Welcome to the Career Transitions Mentorship Program (CTMP)!
Enrollment opens April 2023. Contact email@example.com for questions.
Making a change in your speech-language pathology career path can be an exciting, but sometimes stressful, experience. No matter the driver of the change, you may want to partner with someone who has been where you are heading. The vision of the Career Transitions Mentorship Program (CTMP) is to empower experienced SLPs to successfully transition to a new professional setting.
Join us now to start developing personal and professional relationships with others who can help you adjust to your new setting. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining CTMP today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your professional network
- REFLECT on your clinical practice
- DISCOVER new resources
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks in your new setting
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell