Welcome to the Assistants Mentoring Program!
Assist teams up SLPAs with SLP mentors to develop and achieve professional goals all while uncovering new perspectives and approaches to the supervisory relationship together.
Join us now in the Assistants Mentoring Program to start developing personal and professional relationships with others in the organization who can help you learn and grow. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining the Assistants Mentoring Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within ASHA
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of supervision
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell